It is still supported to be rainy season in Tokyo but we have been having very sunny and very warm days it feels like the real summer has already arrived. It's not even July yet. I was just reminded of our two weeks trip we had back in March when we travelled from the very cold wintery Tokyo to the really warm Brisbane, Melbourne and then Singapore. This picture here was taken on our first day in Brisbane, I thought it was end of summer there but it was still really hot and it was very much like how it feels in Tokyo right now. It kind of felt a little strange that this feeling of being in a hot and humid weather seemed somewhat more familiar than experiencing it since last summer, but now I know that is because this is already my second summer this year. Tokyo's summer is very harsh, it's not nice. But I guess I have to face it,  oh summer please please be gentle....

Post a Comment

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram