FROM TOP TO LEFT:
01.  lovely and peaceful Arisugawa Park
02. Mitsumata Tree (bark of this tree is used for making washi paper)
03. Recent 3 faves: Jona necklace, Chihiro Akino brass earring & bracelet from Paris
04. My all-time-favourite Japanese incense sticks from "lisn"
05. Sweet pot garden I pass often :)
06. Design "Ah!" exhibition at 21_21 Design Site in Roppongi (Recommended especially for anyone with kids, I took my niece there and she LOVED it!)
07. New daily flower decoration book by Kazumi Hirai - full of inspirations!
08. Vintage Japanese paper pockets.
09. Old furniture store in Azabujuban

5 comments

  1. What is your instagram name, Hiki?
    I'd like to follow you..
    x ana.

    P.S. I'm vesselland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love following your Instagram, Hiki! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally I have a (second-hand) i-phone and I can follow you on Instagram as well. うれしい!

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram