oktoberfest in komazawa park
After closing my shop on Sunday, we rushed to Komazawa Park where Oktoberfest German beer festival had been held. I know it's not October, and there has been just too many Oktoberfest happening in Tokyo almost all year round. I must say when I first heard about another one to be in Komazawa Park I thought Noooooo. But it was actually quite nice, really nice. The weather was just perfect for beer outside in the dusk. Even walking home was all fun, fatigue was gone.

The above instagram shot reminded me of this photo I took of another beer evening in Melbourne, about 5 years ago... That was also a good fun! I wonder if this place is still there?
little creature dining hall

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun evening, I really like that park! Little Creatures Dining Hall is still around in Melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadiah, it's nice to know that it's still there! :)

      Delete
  2. Nothing like a cold beer on a warm summer night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello querido diário, it's one of not so many things I love about summer in Tokyo (it gets way too hot and humid here!) ;)

      Delete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram