It's going to be very random but I hope you bear with me.

I always take the same photo when I go here.

My favourite bakery had the first anniversary and they gave me this happy face anpan :)

Had a lovely afternoon with Hanna and Jukka.
Lunch at cafe ikanika was peaceful as always.

I used to hate tomatoes, until quite recently, but now I love them.
Miracle does happen?

One morning I woke up to see these on the table and it made me smile.

Although we are in the middle of the rainy season, we've had many days with sunshine. (definitely not today.)

Trying some new tea.


And then we found an amazing forest (park) -best discovery of the year- and I can't wait to go back! (the tanabata decoration there was so pretty.)

* * *

So it's already July.
This month my shop UGUiSU turns 3 (!!) and so I am having an anniversary sale, you can use the code UGUISU3YEARS and receive 15% off entire store so if you are in need of some washi tapes, wrapping papers, other Japanese paper goods, kitchen towels etc., it's a good time to stock up on them :)

Happy July to you all!

.



Post a Comment

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram