Getting ready for welcoming the New Year to arrive, which is the most important event in Japan, I feel so grateful that I can do all these things like I have always done (even the crazy part like doing the exhausting last minute New Year shopping!). 2011 has been the most difficult year for us in Japan, and when looking back the past year it can never be done without thinking about what happened in and since March 11. I can not say how grateful I am for many of you who kindly sent me the warmest wishes and words of encouragements through this blog and emails which meant A LOT to me, and for all the tremendous support we received from all over the world for Japan. I thank you so very much and hope that you will all have a wonderful start to the 2012, that happy warm light will keep coming through the window of each of your heart and to the world :)

みなさま今年も本当にありがとう。
どうぞよいお年をお迎えください。

11 comments

  1. ooh it is so important to remind ourselves how grateful we are for our blessings and other important factors in life. this new year is coming and many things will come our way, so i wish you a happy and safe new years Hikisan!!! sending you warm aloha from Hawaii <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Hiki,
    Happy New Year and I wish you a warm 2012 with lots of happy things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy new year! Wish better for this year, loads of good happening, photos and words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiki san,
    幸福や繁栄を祈ります。今年もよろしくお願いします。
    love,
    rina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, hopeffuly 2012 is a completly different year for Japan.
    HNY to you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear Hiki, your poictures give me so much pleasure. Tyhankyou! May you have a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 明けましたおめでとうございます!ブログが大好きです!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Hiki, Wish you all the best for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2012 to you too, Hiki!

    For some reason (perhaps to do with my old cumputer dying) I haven't been able to leave comments here for the last few months, but hopefully now that I have a new computer and Web access system I will be able to say that I've really enjoyed your Mexico photos and I look forward to more lovely photos and thoughts and stories from you in this new year!

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram