The Tokyo Art Book Fair started today and I went to the opening last night as I was lucky enough to have lovely Ebony of Hello Sandwich inviting me :) It was huge and I was really impressed with the quality of the zines all the creators were exhibiting at the fair, of course including the new Hello Sandwich Scrap Book Zine and now too-famous-to-mention Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide! Having booths alongside Ebo-chan, I also met cute mogu-chan and lovely Anna Glesson from Australia who had the prettiest pale blue dress on that suited her perfectly.

The venue 3331 Arts Chiyoda (seen in above images borrowed from their website) was also awesome! Renovated from an old junior high school it provides cool art spaces that host many exhibitions and create many art scenes. I loved how it has a big open space at the front of the building (even with a green grass that you can go and sit on, which is (believe me) rare in Tokyo), especially being in the middle of the busy office area of Kanda.

The Tokyo Art Book Fair will be held for the next 3 days, so if you are free in Tokyo I'd recommend you get there and have fun!! And also do visit Hello Sandwich blog to see the photos from last night which Ebony took ;)

.

4 comments

  1. eeeeehhhhh hiki-chan you are too too yasashi!
    arigatou!!! thank you so much for coming to visit me!
    Love Love
    Hello (omote)Sando
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could go! Your pictures are always so beautiful. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think thats so great how you get to see a fellow blogger friend live in your own city now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, thanks!
    it was lovely to meet you! i'm just having a little look around your blog now. it's sweet!
    all the best,
    anna

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram