ginza on the weekendThese are just some random shots I put together from recent rolls. That house in the third shot was so interesting when I rode past it on my bike I had to go back to get the shot. The most unique potted garden spotted in Tokyo! I wonder what people who live here are like. :)

Something from previous weeks I meant to mention and never got to:
●Received a lovely necklace I won (!) for a giveaway at gemmifer. The exact one that I got is not listed at the moment, but you can see her beautiful works here.
●Went to see Lucie Rie: A Retrospective at the National Art Centre Tokyo.
Another post from here made me smile :)

9 comments

  1. Nice! My cousin is going to Japan next week. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you like the necklace, Hiki! Thank you for mentioning me here... I am working on several new necklaces in new color combinations and should have them in the shop next week at the latest (I am a very slow starter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dream it is to come to Tokio!!!!! I remind myself everyday that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your shots because they are of locations i would probably not take a shot of.
    that first photo looks like a bakery!
    mmm, i love japanese pan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen - Lucky your cousin! I hope it will be your turn next ;) And I really hope your brother-in-low will be okay in Italy!!!

    Jennifer - thanks to YOU!!

    diariodeunacouturier - i hope your dream will come true! ;)

    sekimachihato - i'm glad you like seeing these. that shop in the first photo is not a bakery but they sell european tableware! but yes i love japanese pan too, we get really good ones here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes the most random things/places are the most beautiful. gorgeous shots. thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love!
    random japan shots are my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i hope lucie rie exhibition was very wonderful? ii ne! and beautifully atmospheric random tokyo:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luuworld - thank you! i thought it might be too random and wouldn't work but i'm so glad you like these.

    Aron - hehe arigato! i like your profile pic - so cute!

    Bree, yeeees lucie rie exhibition was fantastic! they had over 250 pieces showing and oh how i wished to own one or two of them!!

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram