My yearly BIG work project is now at the most stressful stage and I haven't been able to put my mind toward this blog or properly check my blogrolls. To make things worse I got a cold but now I'm feeling much better so there is no need to worry. Sorry I haven't replied to your comments but I have been reading each of them and they do make my day (thank you!). One of the good things about getting an iPhone is that I can do a lot of things I could only do in front of the PC before now whenever I get the moment even while I'm sick in bed.

Anyway, I just thought I'd take a moment here and do one post before I hear back from my client (please let me have a quite peace for a while!).

This is kind of like a note to myself which I will come back for good looks later, but I'm going to share some great links here.
A wonderful new blog find The Tokyo Connection mentioned by Aron, Ebony and Bree is something I can't help rementioning here for all Tokyo lovers! Also must check Hello Sandwich Tokyo Guide in the book, and check out where Tommy stayed in Hakone from her recent trip to Tokyo! I wish someday in my lifetime I could stay at this beautiful onsen retreat.... and yasu's photos from her recent visit to Kyoto is also not to miss. Other than Japan related, marie is now sharing her beautiful Melbourne life here, and Oly's everyday life in Paris never bores me either! and...last but not least, Ulrika has done a new post on our blog :)

I might come back to add some more but this is it for now, hope you enjoy these wonderful links too!

15 comments

  1. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, but glad that you're now on the mend! I'm sure having your iPhone with you in your sickbed helped to heal you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better!
    thanks for the mention, and all the links:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon and thanks for the links. I have to come back and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care hiki!I have been wondering where you are and feel so sad that you caught cold.

    I just want to say that this post is just like you know me!!My sisters have a plan to go to Tokyo next 2 month and I know that she gonna love all the link you gave.Thank you so much.

    I will tell her to keep follow your blog for more information but please please take care.^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you'll feel better soon! hugs from schweeeeeden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are feeling a bit better! Great links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiki hiki,

    lemon honey ginger herb tea ! i drank lots of them when i was so sick not too long ago, now i'm all healthy jumpy again. wish you get well soon soon ! please take care, take rest, and think about the girl who was sick too in the japanese movie " love letter " ( one of my all time favorites ), i always remember of those scenes when she was coughing and sneezing while typing mails to the other girl, so so cute !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've found some marvelous blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. IMPORTANT:
    Yesterday Port-​au-​Prince,​ Haiti experienced a 7. magnitude earthquake. It's the worst earthquake to hit the island in 200 years. Schools, homes, and government buildings were flatten, thousands are still missing, and the death count is estimated to be over 100,000 people.


    Below is a list of some absolute legit organizations you can donate to. Every dollar counts.

    •The American Red Cross is pledging an initial $200,000 to assist communities impacted by this earthquake. They expect to provide immediate needs for food, water, temporary shelter, medical services and emotional support. They are accepting donations through their International Response Fund.

    •UNICEF has issued a statement that "Children are always the most vulnerable population in any natural disaster, and UNICEF is there for them." UNICEF requests donations for relief for children in Haiti via their Haiti Earthquake Fund. You can also call 1-800-4UNICEF.

    •Donate through Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti. Text "Yele" to 501501 and $5 will be charged to your phone bill and given to relief projects through the organization.

    please spread the word! It won't take much. Show Hati some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the links. More ideas for my next trip. Hopefully not too long...

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for all these unknown goodies...
    courage -

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hiki!this a little bit delayed. but i thank you for mentioning my blog! it was very nice of you. im a shy boy so what i do is just to lurk around most of the time ^^ im always an avid follower though.

    stay warm.

    regards,
    mike

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you see that I talked about you and your amazing coffees on my little blog ? Have a good week…

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much everyone!!!!!
    I love having you all around here, it's super nice :)

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram