Finally they are fully bloomed, well they are starting to fall but that's also so pretty!

6 comments

  1. Those photographs are so perfectly ethereal and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the sakura...and a beautiful blog! Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog and I am glad I came here via The Wanderer's Daughter. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Indie.Tea
    Thank you! It was the very first comment I was given on this blog and is greatly appreciated!

    >The Wanderers' Daughter
    Yes they are amazing aren't they? I thought I was lucky to have found your blog :)

    >Yoli
    I was starting to think that nobody would come to see my blog... but now I know I'd definately continue! Thanks and please do come back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cherry blossoms! They remind me of my childhood when we visited Japan often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. >jen laceda
    Yes aren't they gorgeous? To actually see and feel them is a lot different from seeing them in the pictures but I guess it's still nice :)

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram